Image is preconfigured with Apache, MariaDB and Php.
Below are version details.
Setting Maria DB.:
MariaDB does not have secure settings by default. Therefore, you need to configure settings, test the database, and remove anonymous users.
1. Begin by typing the command:
2. You will be prompted to provide your MariaDB root password (this is not the root password for your server). As you do not have a password yet, pressing Enter allows you to continue configuration.
4. Next, it will ask you a series of queries. To ensure your database is protected, answer the questions as follows:
- Set root password? [y/n] Y
- New password: Type in a password you would like to use
- Re-enter new password: Retype the password from the previous field
- Remove anonymous users? [y/n] Y
- Disallow root login remotely? [y/n] Y
- Remove test database and access to it? [y/n] Y
- Reload privilege tables now? [y/n] Y
5. After answering the questions, the output will display a message that your system is cleaning up, and the installation should now be secure.
For additional support or for Annual support plan, please contact